Saturday, January 31, 2009

Things I'm Going to Miss

As ready as I am to get out of the south and start my life in the city, there are so many things I'm going to miss. Going to basketball games with my girls is one of them. We literally had the highest seats in the house, constantly wiping our bleeding noses and struggling to breathe because of the elevation. But despite the bad seats, nothing could come close to ruining our spirited screams of "GO TO HELL CAROLINA!!!" at the top of our lungs. Even if we were down by 15 points. Actually, sitting that high up made me bask in the moment and realize how much I'm going to miss this...

We're the Red and White from State
And we know we are the best (Hey!)
Hands behind our back
We can take on all the rest
GO TO HELL CAROLINA!
Devils and Deacs stand in line
We're the Red and White from NC State
GO STATE!


No comments:

Post a Comment