Friday, June 12, 2009

Dreams vs. Reality

I had a dream last night that I was on a roller coaster and I couldn't open my eyes. No matter how hard I tried to open my eyes, they remained shut. Now I'm no psychologist, but I can take a stab at trying to analyze what that means. Without a doubt it is representative of the ups and downs I'm currently facing in reality. Although I'm not quite sure why my eyes were closed the whole time. Perhaps I started this whole journey/roller coaster ride blind-sighted. Or perhaps when my eyes open I will be able to finally see the ride I've been on and enjoy the journey.

Well, whatever it means, I know my subconscious mind is perfectly paralleled to my conscious mind. I just hope this roller coaster is coming to an end because quite frankly I'm getting tired of the thrills of the ups and downs.

No comments:

Post a Comment