Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Labels or Love

Alas, I have decided what I would like to write about. After careful thinking, and spit balling some posts to get in the swing of this blogging thing, I have made a decision on where I would like to take my writing. In the spirit of my all-time favorite book/show/movie that coincidentally is about my all-time favorite place in the world, I will be writing about a concept derived from Sex and the City. Sex & the City describes that people come to New York for 2 L's: Labels or Love. As I mentioned before, it is my dream to move to NYC & become a successful copywriter for a top ad agency. As illustrated through "Labels or Love", that "label" is my sole purpose for coming to New York.

Through my blog, I will describe my experiences, thoughts, and observations that I endure while chasing my dream. Tying in the concept of labels & love, I will analyze how each experience, thought, and observation will make me better prepared to take on The City. Everyone has their own story of how they made it in the city. Here's mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment